Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What comes around goes around



I am now the neighbor nobody wants. I received a La Puma Gioconda as a gift and am now joyously playing it for all to hear, as I have had to hear their early morning right wing talk radio, apparently self-taught electric bass, and something that was either one intense S&M scene or domestic violence. Well, take that, neighbors! Learn to fear Olive Middleton! Interestingly, the Cieca on this seems competent, but she may be benefiting from drastically lowered expectations. If someone wished to hear a choice scene or two, all that person would have to do would be tutor me a little in file-sharing is all I'm saying. Well, it's time for everyone's favorite b-flat, so I should probably sign off in case I faint from the ecstasy of art. [Okay I had to check back in to report that, sweetly, the audience gave Madame Middleton a warm round of applause for her very heartfelt a-flat, a tradition carried into the present by fans of Ms. Millo.]

4 comments:

Burns said...

a warm round of applause for her very heartfelt a-flat, a tradition carried into the present by fans of Ms. Millo.

Mee-OW!

winpal said...

Oh Maury, for that remark I hope Lucia Popp cracks on a B-flat when she personally welcomes you into the celestial spheres.

Of course, she won't, but it would be sweet revenge, now wouldn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

I told you all about my own single venture into the strange world of Millo, didn't I?

La Cowntessa said...

Burns, you beat me to the "Meow!" comment. Let it be known that I second that.

That said, it DID make me laugh out loud. :D