Monday, March 17, 2008

Calgon, involami!

I did intend to be in the house this evening and write it up--though I have been known to refer to Hampson as the William Shatner of the operatic stage, I am always on board the Rad Van--life got in the way, and life>blog, so a review will have to come later. So far on Sirius it's sounding good or fine or maybe great. I came in a little late...currently MJ is interviewing the lovely Reri Grist, and it's actually fairly interesting, and MJ just called West Side Story "a musical about gang violence" which I suppose it is, but it struck me funny.

2 comments:

timothy nelson said...

Hi Maury - I love reading you blog. I wanted to send you an announcement of an upcoming performance in the area. How can one get in touch with you?

Maury D'annato said...

Thanks, t.n., always happy to be read! I should have placed my email more prominently, and in fact maybe I'll do that. It's maury.dannato [at] hotmail.