Monday, September 22, 2008

Something like telepathy but thankfully not quite

Over there, on the right. No, that's the wall. Look back a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

That's where, through the dark shamanic forces of Twitter, I am able to post 140-character micro-blather from my goddamn phone. Srsly.

So of course I'll post something realish tonight or tomorrow morning, but meanwhile, I will be sending tiny smoke signals, as if from half a cigarette, on the progress of the gala. Well, anyway a mediated experience of the gala at lovely Fordham University's Someone-or-other-wealthy Plaza. I don't know what it's called, but they don't name plazas after just anyone, you know.

1 comment:

La Cowntessa said...

I hope you don't mind -- I'm following you on Twitter so that I can see your updates in my feed.

I'm the bovine who recently friended you. :)